Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another chapter coming to an end


As I reflect on the last 5 years of my life, I realize how blessed I am. This is not to say that it hasen't been challeging, because it has, but the accomplishment overshadows any challenge I may have faced. This journey is over, and another is soon to start. I have grown and learned so much. The capacity to understand the world in ways I never imagined, the opportunity to travel to places I never dreamed of, and the ability to expand my knowledge, are only a few of the gifts I have received through my education. I have a much greater appreciation for education than I had when I was young. I have truly been divinly guided to this place and time in my life and I wouldn't trade my journey for the world. UCI Class of 2010!!!! YES!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment