Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Saving Sasha

Pets are a special part of each family, for me, my dog Lulu is like one of my daughters.



This is Sasha, a 6 year old American Pit diagnosed with Lymphoma. She is the sweetest, most gentle dog you will ever meet. My brother and his family were given this devastating news about their princess Sasha about a week ago and they are determined to help Sasha fight this disease, but they can't do it without your help.
Please visit Sasha's page and donate if you can, any amount will help. Also, share Sasha's story on your page, in your blog, or any other social media. Your help and support is greatly appreciated!

https://www.wepay.com/donations/saving-sasha-(lymphoma)?utm_campaign=donations&utm_medium=link&utm_source=facebook&ref_uid=255742

                                                       Sasha lounging on the recliner :)

To find out more about pet lymphoma, please visit vetcancergroup.com

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You have won the Versatile Blogger award :) Stop by my blog to collect.

    ReplyDelete