Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Won The Versatile Blogger Award!

I Won The Versatile Blogger Award!


Many Thanks to Raji Lukkoor http://rajilukkoor.blogspot.com for nominating my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award!

Basically, the Versatile Blogger Award is a way to introduce bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that the awardees and their readers might not have discovered otherwise.

If you're nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.


3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.


4. In the same post, share seven completely random pieces of information about yourself.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.


6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs


On to the nominees…I only have two, so now I'm on the search for some meaningful and fun blogs. Any suggestions?

 meet the pavones http://dospavones.blogspot.com/

Dreaming in the void http://dreaminginthevoid.blogspot.com/


Seven Random Things About Me

1. The water of the Mediterranean ocean makes me swell up.
2. I'm an avid traveler.
3. I'm quite idealistic.
3. My ancestors are from the Native Californian Indian, Acjachemen Nation.
4. I graduated from college when I was 38.
5. I love Flamenco.
6. I like to snuggle.
7. I write down my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment