Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's Been a Minute

So, I came off my cleanse a couple weeks ago. Although I've maintained a pretty healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetable, and healthy recipes, I feel like I'm not quit done with my journey. My total weight loss is 22lbs, I might have gained a couple back from the Thanksgiving holiday. Normally, I would feel bad about gaining a little weight, this time it only motivates me to continue my path. I will continue to juice and eat 90% raw foods. The other 10% will be mostly soups, this cold weather has brought a need for something warm for my tummy.

As far as my health is concerned, I'm feeling great. My energy level has stayed high, I'm rarely fatigued, and have noticed I'm able to function on less sleep. My psoriasis hasn't cured itself but it's definitely more under control.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment