Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1

I'm a little surprised at how easy it was to get through the first day of my journey.
Juicing, raw veggies and fruit and surprisingly I wasn't hungry!
I think the key was keeping busy. We drove the coast from Zuma Beach to Santa Monica, making pit stops along the way. The day was gorgeous!
Exhausted from all the walking and am ready for a good nights sleep.
I'm inspired and I know that the universe brought me exactly what I asked for today, a first day of ease.
Until tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Awesome congrats. Ironically I find that the more I eat (especially cooked foods) the more I want to eat !!! Like sleep, too much sleep brings on grogginess. I guess everything has a balanced, optimal state. Keeping busy definitely keeps the mind off the munchies. Good luck.
    Nyalle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nyalle! You are so right, I have made that observation myself. It seems as though eating really triggers the desire to eat more. It might also have to do with the chemicals our food contain. It would be interesting to research that topic a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete