Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 18

I am amazed and humbled by this experience. I’ve had very few incidence of challenge. I’ve tackled each day with calm, compassion, and self reflection. I’ve treated myself with tender care, something I haven’t done for a very long time.

I have found a new passion for cooking; funny considering I can’t have any of my creations. My girls tell me I am a much better cook now that I’m juicing, they suggest I continue. =)

Self reflection has been a huge part of my journey; I question what it is I have been attracting into my life and whether that is really what I want. I have also taken a good look at my mortality. I chose to be on this earth to enjoy and fully experience all of life’s pleasures. I can’t do that if I’m sick, therefore I chose differently. This journey isn’t about meeting the ideal of what society says is beautiful. This journey is about respecting and caring for the vessel I’ve been given and making sure I’m dancing till it’s time to ascend.

And so it is!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment