Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2

Day 2, a little bit more challenging.
Started my morning juice a bit late, which probably contributed to my headache.
I went to my cousin Krista's baby shower, there was so much yummy food! I enjoyed fresh fruit and my juice. Todays juice consisted of carrots, apples, oranges, and a bit of ginger. DELICIOUS! The only thing that was a challenge while I was there was my headache. Headaches are normal when cleansing, it's the bodies reaction to the release of toxins. So, I've embraced the headache and I know I will wake up tomorrow to find it has gone away.
I have found it interesting how my mental preperation has really allowed the last two days to go smoothly. I affirm my commitment to myself each day and remind myself of the reason I have taken this journey.
Until tomorrow   

No comments:

Post a Comment