Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 12

Almost two weeks in and juicing has become a normal part of my day. Beyond that, I’m feeling amazing! Although I feel a bit weak during strenuous exercise, I sleep better and feel more energy throughout the day.

Watching the juice slide down the juicer spout into my glass has become a source of motivation, especially juice made with green veggies. Kale, collard greens, broccoli, spinach, and many more produce an almost florescent green juice that I imagine lighting me up within! It truly is alive and definitely healing.

I have to admit that on day 10 I cheated a bit. I dabbed a bit of oatmeal on my tongue to make sure it was ready. It tasted so delicious that I had two more spoonfuls. I decided not to beat myself up or feel guilty about it. After all, it was oatmeal not a cheeseburger. :) Yes, I know, I’m justifying it.

P.S. I've lost 11 lbs so far!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment