Il Mio Mondo

Il Mio Mondo
Doing what I love!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27


Today is a break through day, a day that has revealed to me what path to choose. As I draw near to day 30 of my juice cleanse, the universe has answered a lingering question. Do I stop cleansing at day 30 or do I continue?

In my first post I listed some ailments I have experienced, one of those being amenorrhea, the absence of menstrual cycle. Treatment for this, of course, is medication, a 10 day dose of progesterone. I also used progesterone cream as a more natural alternative, that didn’t work. So, I would take the pills for 10 days and then my menstrual cycle would begin. I was to repeat this every month when my cycle didn’t start. My doctor expressed concern of allowing too much time to pass without a period, as it could develop into cancer. I didn’t want to consume that much medication so I would wait till I didn’t have a cycle for three months, then take the meds.

My last menstrual cycle was June 5th. Sorry if that’s TMI :). My prescription ran out and I missed my appointment with my gynecologist, therefore no cycle for almost 5 months. That series of events was a blessing in disguise! I started my cycle today!! No pills, no cream, it naturally came on its own! I can’t explain how uplifting this event was. My eyes welled up and I intuitively knew that my body is on its way to a state of healthy bliss.

As of today I have lost 17lbs, but most importantly I have gained inspiration, motivation, and a keen sense of self realization. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so grateful!

I no longer need to ask myself if I should continue; I know I should! So, my journey continues.

I affirm, I recognize and appreciate all that inspires me to feel empowered.

Till next time

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, it's Nyalle. Wow, just read this last entry. I am proud of you and I'm glad you got solid evidence of the power of cleansing. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete